A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Monday, August 29, 2011

VMAs 2011



Here are some of my favorite iconic music legends that were on the VMAs Sunday. I love the music these women write and sing. They have such heartfelt, haunting lyrics and their voices are kinda scratchy and deep. I like that kind of singer.  I loved this oil painting done to the song.


This artist is Adele from England. I've seen many of her videos and she is always awesome and can make me cry with her lyrics....this is one of those tear jerking melodies she wrote. Such an interesting, kind of raspy/deep voice she has. Love her.




It was fun to have Beyonce announce she's going to have a baby just by unbuttoning her jacket at the end of her song and rubbing her baby bump tummy. I don't think people knew. Her fans just went wild. That was so cute. I didn't love the song tho.  All in all a great show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10