A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Heather's Wadley Farms Wedding Day

My niece Heather's wedding was a few weeks ago and I forgot to blog about it.  I took a massive amount of pictures and it was truly beautiful so I wanted to be sure to do a blog post about it before the year was up.
Heather and Michael...Wedding Invitation photo....so cute! 

Heather and Becky at lunch at Rodizio Grill....Wedding lunch! 

We went to the Rodizio Grill for Lunch....pretty flowers...

They had lots of yummy things there

They had lots of yummy meats and lots of cute waiters! 
We watched their sealing in the Timpanogos Temple

Lots of best men were hanging around....Michael has a boatload of brothers! 

bridesmaids were waiting outside....
Timpanogos Temple Sealing of my neice Heather and Michael......Don't they look so happy? 
Give her a big smooch Michael! 

Brother and Father of the bride....
Group photo outside the temple....Hey, there's me on the very right! 

Then we all piled in the car and drove to the reception at Wadley Farms...such a beautiful place! 

I think there were 12 of these bridesmaids!  Lots of friends!

You can see the beautiful Wadley Farms buildings in the background....very pretty...
Such pretty photos of the happy couple....Man I wish I could do my eye makeup that good!  

Cute things everywhere...
I loved this farmhouse fireplace....
And the cake and the reception colors were so striking and pretty....I LOVED IT! 
Here's the whole cake...well....you still can't see one layer....the picture above had a few layers missing! 


Jack Sparrow.....I mean CALEB was there in spirit!  He's on a mission in Texas....
Sign in table...Cute pics....
Pretty magenta and lime green and black wedding decor....
Dancing with her dad....Father of the Bride....So sweet....
My family arrived...my cute grandkids are eating cheesecake....

Pretty Heather....I loved seeing her bridal pictures....
Smoochie....smoochie....
Brandon, "I'm not losing a sister, I'm gaining another brother!" 
There was a constant line of friends all night....
Good Buds and cousins ...Devin and Brandon..
Grandpa Don and Grandma Merlene were having a good time....
Aunt Sherry and Uncle Gary....

Maid of Honor....sister Becky....She looked very pretty too! 
Cheesecakes and toppings for dessert....

Festive drinks....
The chairs were draped in green and pink bows....video was playing too....
The tables had black and white with florals, photographs and little hurricane lamps...

The venue was very beautiful.....just look at the ceiling and balcony....
..Heather's cousins....
..I'm such a sucky photog I cut my own kid's head off the pic! Drat! .
 Dad, find me an M and M, would ya?" 
 My little granddaughterwas enjoying it! What a dollface! 
Darling little Thank you mints and candies table....
And Caleb saying goodbye to everyone as they leave.....
My family all went out for Pizza afterwards....
Look at the size of these bread sticks!   John's expression says it all!  And they were delicious! 
Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see those cute grandkids you two are gonna make for yo momma! In the meantime....have a great life together!  You re a darling couple!  
 

2 comments:

  1. Gary would make an awesome Asian ;)
    (reference to the bread stick photo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hAHAHA! I'll have to post that one on his facebook huh? He'd just LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10