A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cute Hobby Lobby Fall Decoration Finds

I got this CUTE tin sign the other day at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! AND I had a birthday gift card. Yay! I love this sign. It's so colorful and bright. I am putting it in my yellow bathroom I think. 

Hobby Lobby had lots of these tin signs for 50% off. I saw lots of ladies buying "gifts" they said for relatives for Christmas. Lots of the signs had joke sayings too. There is something for everybody. I think this sign was $12.00 regularly, so I got it at a steal! 6 Bucks! 

I also found this neato, giant clock at Deseret Book over the weekend. It was only $12.50 if you bought some other things there. We were shopping with friends so I didn't even have to buy anything but the clock! Woo Hoo!  It will look nice in my den where there is a space on the wall for it. It would also look great in the kitchen, come to think of it.....hmmm.......

Okay THEN I fell in love with this display at Hobby Lobby of black and white "Houndstooth" fabric animals and angels for Christmas. I especially loved this little snowman and the deer. They would make such a cute display during the winter months in my entry hall. 

Isn't that the CUUUUtest thing? I love the pearl buttons and the jewelry snowflake too. Houndstooth is such a classic fabric too. It is in right now. Love the fur boa too. So cute. 

AND....you could use these angels at Valentines Day too if you got a pair of them. They would be darling in my classroom too. And they are dressed all warm and fuzzy for winter. I could keep them up for quite a while after February. It is COLD and WINTERY here in Utah sometimes till April and May! Brrr.... Get a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby online and get these for a deal! 

And my new greatroom is aqua and silver. I wanted to buy some of these sparkly silvery mirrored candleholders. They could be left up all year if you made careful choices. I love the holiday decor. 

I finished my living room and kitchen decorating for Halloween. I can't think of Christmas yet! 

My glittery metal spider web and spider hanging above the kitchen table. My granddaughters love this because it is also a jingle bell spider. They shake it and try to hear it ring. (snicker) 

Kitchen table without any placemats this year. (I was lazy and didn't get them out). 

Kitchen buffet all done with Halloween Decorations and all my favorite family pictures. I have one of each of the kids with their spouses and one of my son Danny too

This is the inside of the front door. It jingles anytime anybody comes or goes. Sometimes I hang the skeleton in the entry hall but the hubs hates bumping his head on it all the time.....haha.....I think that part is kind of funny, myself. :D 

Outside on the front door is this pretty wispy spiderweb wreath I got last year at Gardner Village at a 75% off sale. The spiderweb in the middle is purple glittered metal. I love it. I should add a few more orange and purple balls to it though. It is a little sparse. 
Lots of Halloween doo dads in the front garden patch. I bought some fall yellow and rust colored and purple mums. I just have to get the shovel out and replant them in the garden ASAP.  Happy Fall Ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10