A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

School is out and Cowabunga Bay is IN

Grandkiddos Lena and Dylan both born last year
Well school has been out for 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying my time off! We had my son, Devin, from Chicago and his wife Caitlin come to visit with their little 1 year old, Lena. She is close in age to my grandson Dylan, both of them are pictured above. Aren't they sweet? 
Here is my class of 2013-14 minus 3 more kiddos. It was a very big class. Here they are showing off their writing portfolios. These babies ended up being about and inch and a half thick! 


Here they all are at our end of the year play called Ugly Duckling. It turned out really cute.

 I've had fun so far having company stay for a week, going to Cowabunga Bay with the grandkids and eating out a lot.
Having fun swimming the lazy river at Cowabunga Bay waterpark in Draper, Utah. 

Isn't this the cutest picture? Maybe we'll win a prize. We entered their instagram/facebook contest for Cowabunga pictures. I hope we win! 

So far the summer is meeting expectations!  This week is gardening, painting and going to the Parade of Homes! 

My littlest grandkid is so sweet too, isn't she? Love her! She is always smiling!! 

It's so fun to have family nearby to share the fun with. I'm lucky they are close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10