A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

It feels like the true end of summer.  So we decided to play hard this weekend. It started with a trip out to Midway to see SWISS DAYS!  I got some jewelry and some Fall decorations for my house.
This whole barn was full of Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations....I think I was in decorator heaven.....

crafters were everywhere.....boatloads of jewelry, pottery, metalwork, handsewing and woodwork....

One of the Swiss Days Royalty......Swiss Miss! 

John took this blurry one....sorry! 

One of the crafters.....before I started shopping......


Then we drove on to Bear Lake to see the Parade of Homes there. I think my favorite was a $2,000,000 million dollar home on the water with its own dock. So beautiful! John's fav was one high on the hill with a great view and fancy wood paneling and mouldings everywhere. Very mountain-rustic.


This house had 10 bedrooms....I couldn't resist snapping pics of the cute bedding....

And cute color schemes....

Loved these cabinets....

and bath doo dads...so pretty with the weathered wooden mirror....

more cute bedding....

Yeah...more beds....

okay last pretty bed!  

This was a $2,000,000 million dollar house on the water....what a view from the bedroom!  sigh....

Loved these cabinets too...glazed and  sanded....

This was the house on the lake's fireplace and mantle....so beautiful.....


Pretty shower....we need one like this....lots of steam and showerheads everywhere! 

Last cute bed....I like the headboard and the cute pillow! 

I finished the book The Help and we watched an old movie The Island and just hung out and relaxed at our cabin.

neato bathroom don't ya think?  LOVED IT! 

I lied...more pretty bedding....hehe.....I'm a freak I know! 

John in a uber cool bathroom....

Loved this bedroom....

And this tile work....

I want this view from my bath tub!  sigh.....

more pretty beds....

and crafty baths....
 On Sunday 2 of my kids came with their families and we had a BBQ, rode quads and played board and card games.  And John is the resident ping pong champ.
Loved the architecture....

Last bed I promise this time! 
Pretty flowers....had to snap a pic...

I had fun. So did John.  Back to work tomorrow. :(  I loved sleeping in for 3 days).....zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10