A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Parade of Homes Alpine Utah Part 4

This beautiful home we saw in Alpine, Utah on a very big lot of land. I think the houses in this area are all so unique, but the best part is all the greenery and large lots with truly awesome landscaping. And the houses aren't bad either!

Parade of Homes Highland and Alpine, Utah, Part 4. Here is the little room off the front entry. It looks like the library. 
Beautiful Piano room. I loved the arched windows 

This jacuzzi tub could fit a family inside! But they better get some blinds! 

Beautiful master bath. I loved this hammered pewter vessel sink. I think it was pewter. HERE was a similar one. I loved it. So elegant! 

Giant walk in closet with those pull down closet rods. I wonder if that would get old. Oops here I am taking a pic! Don't you LOVE those blue booties we all were wearing. What a fashion statement!
Cute quotes from famous Actresses on being PRETTY! This was obviously a girl's bathroom! 

Wouldn't you love that beautiful view while taking a long soak? Mmmmm.....YES! 

Pretty pintucked bedspread in the girl's room. This wallpaper was textured like it really had been painted on with a stencil. We couldn't figure out which it was. You can get these bedspreads at West Elm HERE. Or I've seen them in white at Target. 

Bathroom off the kid's bedroom. 

I would have never thought to put Roald Dahl (kid's books author) and the Dalay Lama's quotes side by side. But it does look great. 

Marisa made a good model and posed for me all day long. :D 

One of the guest bedrooms all done in black and turquoise blue. The wallpaper was very pretty.  Or else it  was another painted on stencil.

Creative kids nooks for storing all kinds of toys and junk at the Parade of Homes, Alpine, Utah. 

I loved this gallery wall bookcase. This would be cute in any bedroom or classroom too! 

Costume Dress up area in the little girl's room was very cute. My grandkids would love playing Dress UP! 

My little granddaughter found a little nook to check out with blankets and pillows in the little girl's room. 

Beautiful and elegant kitchen design at the Parade of Homes, Alpine, Utah,  with some intricate woodwork and glasswork on the white cabinetry. 

This is a fridge people. I.LOVED. it. Those drawers were very cool! 

Living room was done in gray and black. This coffee table decor was very interesting to look at. I'd never seen one of those round wire doo dads before. But I know my grandkids would want to take it down and roll it a around. 


Beautiful mountain location, lot size was humungus, and the splash pad and covered areas were very pretty. 
Lots of areas out back to sit and read a book. 

Dining room had very traditional furniture pieces. 

Trail mixes and nut jars in the kitchen. 

Top of the stairs. I liked this little nook area. I have something like this at my house I recently painted aqua beachy blue instead of dark black. It looks great! 
This was a Sauna room AND a steam room! How fun would that be? 

Someone is a Bronco lover in this house. Lots of the homes  had framed jerseys of favorite players. Several were in this home. They had their own drinking fountain too!  

Workout room...

Media room had lots of Harry Potter things on the walls. The entrance said HOGWARTS. So cool! 
There were lots of signed photos. It made us wonder if this homeowner worked on movie sets. Maybe he's a director or something. 

Cool sword. It was probably a prop in a real movie. 

Well my daughters went wild over this cool room. It was about this time that my granddaughter started asking lots of questions. I think she'd like a video game room too! 


Cute little tea room for the granddaughters. 

2nd kitchen outside the movie/media  room. There was lots of gray and black and silver decor here. 

This looked like a cross between an air hockey table and a pool table. I don't know what it was but it looked fun! 

This was a cool guitar and music room dedicated to THE BEATLES! 

There was lots of Beatles memorabilia, records, sheet music wallpapered to the walls, everything was Beatles music. 

And pictures and old posters of the Beatles and lots of other BEATLES DECOR too. 

Even Magazines of the Beatles on the Coffee Table. Boy kids better not eat their ice cream sundaes on this table!! EEK....

                                    Somebody is a real music lover in this house!


I loved this area where they had a gallery shelf set up with the vinyl, LP records in their cardboard covers. 

Backyard off the basement funroom. There was this cool fountain to the right where the water came down like it was a long bubble. There was a firepit, BBQ area, splash pad and a few covered areas. 



One of the very fancy sinks in the powder room. This decor was very traditional and formal for the most part. It had darker colors than I prefer but it was beautiful just the same. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10