A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Decorations are Done


Valentines is coming soon so I got out my bins of February Valentines Decor and got busy today...

It's amazing how much stuff I've got stashed in those flippy white and red bins! 
This is my coffee table.....I love this little stained glass heart box....
This is great little pillow for a Hot Potato Game....for a kid's Valentines Party
I can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated.....This fake plant I put different stick decor in it for each holiday and different ribbons. 

Living Room Valentines Table decor.....All my candleholders I just change out the color of candle for each holiday.
 I worked at Kohls while getting my Master's Degree in Education....so I got great discounts
on lots of their fun decorations at holidays..... It's hard not to go overboard though....:D

So anyway, here's inside my front door......
My dining room picture wall....each season I change the black metal cone contents.....and
hang some new ribbons or a swag of some sort on the wrought iron bar.....
Great Room entry......I love this jingle bell heart.....
Hanging from the dining room chandelier...lots of hearts here....
I got some heart suckers for my grandbabies....
Kitchen table....I love placemats and runners.....and I change out the candle colors each season....
This little plate rack in my kitchen I've got Holiday plates for every season now....
Well....except for 4th of July...Maybe I can find some red, white and blue ones....hehe....

Valentines Picture Wall of my family and grandkids....
Outside on the front door I hung a heart ornament on a beaded wreath....I'm so crafty...hehe....

Front entry table....I love this light up LOVE lamp....it stays on all season long.....

My 3 sons and my darling first granddaughter....some of my fav peeps.....
My grandkids love all of my candy dishes...only thing is....these conversation
hearts are like a year old....I buy them after the season...they are for looks only! I actually think they might break your teeth if you chomped down on one of em......

I love this little cupid lamp.....Got it at Kohls after Valentines Sale.  
 I've got Valentines Decorations all up now! Ye Haw! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10