A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Dance Recital 2014


Marisa and Meg danced tonight at their winter recital at Corner Canyon High School last Saturday night. It was so sweet!

Tiffany Dance Company 2014 Recital at Corner Canyon High School 


 My granddaughters looked so pretty with their silver and black and white costumes and cute black gloves.
Marisa is perusing the crowd till she finds her row of fans! What a doll! 

They were so proud of themselves. I love watching dance in any form. I used to dance in Dance Company in high school. It was a fun memory. I tap danced in middle school. haha. I wasn't very good. But I still love to see ballet and tap anytime, anywhere. 

Look at these crazy half slippers they wear. I had never seen them before.

Meg loves to perform. She may be an actress someday. 

Striking a pose. 
T
Then everybody had to get in the posing thing. lol. It was a fun Saturday night event. Happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10