A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ugly Sweater Parties and a Funny Story

Friday in my class we were doing turkeys for art. I was listening to the chit chat at one of the all-boy tables. It was quite hysterical. I just HAD to share the funny banter.  This is what it is like being a teacher. It will tickle your funny bone!
Downtown at Abravenal Hall to see the genius comic "Jim Gaffigan, Dad is FAT" show. 
"Hey Mrs. Moss did you know my mom is pregnant?" another child rebuts with "Hey MY dad is the President!!" another child "YOUR dad is American?" another child "My dad is the judge!" Another child, "Well, My dad works at McDonalds, I saw him there when I was a little kid!"
Funny Monkey stocking I saw yesterday at Hobby Lobby. It just cracked me up! 
I just HAD to stop and write it all down. 1 minute of kinder kid discussion. Unbelievable. These kids could be doing stand up comedy! They all stopped in awe of the lucky McDonald's kid. Tee Hee. Oh this made me chuckle today! And #McDonalds, take note.
I was browsing around Hobby Lobby yesterday and these ugly sweater party invitations and decorations caught my eye. I want to have an Ugly Sweater Par-tay! I have plenty of them to decide between, that's FOR SHORE! 
Ugly Sweaters are the BOMB! I Agree! 
Cute Snowman in his ugly sweater holding your cookies for your Ugly Sweater Party... tee hee. Gotta Love it! (And I could dress Mr. Moss up funny for the Par-tay!" Ha! 
Me and the hubs enjoyin' life and laughing our guts out. Happy Holidays!!  And Happy Ugly Sweater Parties one and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10