A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Chelsea's First Birthday Party

 This little gentle soul turned one last week. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? Chelsea is a sweetie pie. She walks and babbles and loves to play with push toys.
 Big sister helped open presents. She had a great time too.
Cute little cupcake cake. 

 The cousins waiting for the birthday cake.
 Wendy made us all homemade Chicken Pot Pie. It was So delicious. I have never tasted better. We all want her recipe. Watch for it on my cooking blog http://weekdaychef.blogspot.com  lol. I swipe all good recipes from family, you betcha.
All the aunts were there, this isn't even all of them! 
I think Meg finally blew out the candle, or else Josie did, or both of them.

Dad lighting the candles on the cake.

Uncle Gary and Dylan playing with all the party balloons. 

Aunt Tiff and Marisa and Megan. 

Josie and the matching outfits I got them both. She ran right up to her room to put it on. I think she liked it. Grandpa John and Aunt Amy in the background. Both her grandpa's names are John. 
 I loved this picture of Chelsea and mom blowing out the candles together. Make that "candle". haha.


Isn't she a cute little doll? She smiled the whole night long. We are so lucky to have Chelsea in our family. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10