A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Parade of Homes Alpine Utah Part 7


Okay this was the last of the Alpine, Utah Parade of Homes houses that I absolutely fell in love with. This grandkids playroom extravaganza was just so darling in a word.  It is a double decker little "town" of fun. Can you see the hair salon, the post office, the trainville room? SO. MUCH. FUN! 
There was a kiddie movie big screen with treehouse bookcases on both sides and a game system under the kiddie couch. 

Parade of Homes Alpine, Utah with all the cute kiddie fun, who wouldn't love coming to visit grandma and grandpa? I wanted to climb around in this little fun village!! 

Game systems under the kiddie couches. 

There was the kiddie bakery. Now talk about a kitchen set. This would be any little girl's dream kitchen! 

I loved the "grandma's cookies" recipe on the chalkboard. SO cute. The mini fry pan and sink and  baking jars added such a cute touch. 

Gotta have a chef's hat and apron! Of COURSE! 

The cash register is always a hit with little kids. This one looked like a real one too! 

My daughter and I were playing in the post office. There were all these mail slots we were trying to figure out! (we are just big kids, don't ya know?)

Each little doorway leads to a different "store" that has lots of things on a theme to play with! I can't remember them all. 

But the Lego room was a hit with the grandkids. Who doesn't love Legos? 


Then there was this princess dress up room with big mirrors everywhere. My daughter and I wanted to try on some of the hats and boas......snicker.......

And maybe put on some make up like a movie star would? 

Or how about get your hair done in the beauty salon? Wouldn't that be a day of fun? Hopefully your friends wouldn't cut off your hair like mine did when I was 5 years old. sniff sniff.....

Dollies for the doll hair salon. See the chair in the upper left corner? I once visited Chicago's American Girl Store. They had a doll salon where dolls got their hair french braided while the doll's owner looked on. It was super cute.  I think these were all American Girl Dolls (at $100 a pop!). It is safe to say little girls could happily spend the entire winter playing in this doll room. 

Candy by the pour or pound to watch movies with. Yeah, I wanted one of these too. I know what you are thinking! 

Then at the very end of the room was a big bunkbed room with 3 or 4 sets of bunkbeds.  Each one was decorated in a different color. It was super sweet. My granddaughter Meg wanted to buy this house SOOOO bad! She was promising to save quarters and dollars if she could get her mom to comply. 

Pretty bathroom with the vanity and stuffed, pink bunny standing guard. 

Jars full of toys and action figures. 


Cute butterfly art. 


There were lots of these metal picture frames in the Parade of Homes houses. It is very popular now in bedrooms too. 

Cute little black and hot pink girl's bedroom I loved. The architecture was so interesting where all the points meet. I would have chosen white plantation shutters though. This room could have been much brighter. I did the same thing with wood blinds in my home when we remodeled and it darkens the rooms. I'll always go with white in the future.


These were Lovely homes every one we visited. There is so much to see, with cute little decorative spots showing some swag everywhere you look. I always love the Parade of Homes. I will be visiting next the Salt Lake City Parade of Homes in a  week. I wonder what new and exciting things I'll see there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10