A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Decorating

Aren't these cupcakes funny? I was playing with food the other day and had some fun adding candy Lemonheads to these turkeys and orange slices to the scarecrows. They tasted yummy. But I'm a candy lover. Now on to decorating! 

I decided to get out all of my Thanksgiving decor today. I found some pics of a few years ago at my sister-in-law Robin's house.  She set a beautiful table and had just remodeled. I had to take some pictures of all her cute Thanksgiving decor.
Beautiful Table Decorations for Thanksgiving...with fun new dishes!  
Pretty Centerpiece and Table runner

I love new fall linens and tableclothes and runners. My sis-in-law has these muted fall colors all over her house. It is very pretty for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I loved this cute end table...

Another cute shelf in the living room...

Front Entry Table Decor.....I loved all her wrought iron and black. 

Aren't these pilgrims just so cute? But where are their mouths? How are they gonna eat? 
Front entry turkey decorations...Loved that mirror and the candle too...

More cute Thanksgiving decor...

My yummy homemade rolls and Bear Lake  raspberry jam.... If you want the recipe check it out HERE. I got it from my sis-in-law!  It's the best roll recipe I've ever tasted and the rolls turn out great every single time! So big and fluffy. You'll get compliments I promise!

Cute end table with some scarecrows and amber glass and scented candles.


My daughter-in-law Cait made these cute mini apple pies....Aren't they sooooo Super cute! 


Cute kitchen decorations....I had to snap this tray my sister in law made....LOVED it!
Front entry table at my house is about  ready for the big day! 
Now you can probably tell that we are now at my house and my colors are  rusts and sage green and brown for my tables. I love the fall colors.
Well I've got my kitchen table all done too. I think these are my favorite decorations in the whole house.  I'm gettin' into FALL! It's my favorite season of all! If you want to check it out....My TOP are 10 REASONS WHY FALL IS BEST ARE.....HERE.
 I love having people over for turkey dinner and eating till I'm stuffed with all of my favorite foods. 
 It's just a fun holiday to get together.We play games, decorate gingerbread cookie houses and we pin the feather on the turkey. And we always go to the movies in the evening after everybody has gone home happy. I might have to go see the last movie of the HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY. 
  I always have lots of fun pulling out the Thanksgiving Plastic Bins and getting reaquainted with all of my cool Fall decor again. I love the fall colors, the fake leaves, glass pumpkins, and scarecrows! And I really love pretty placemats for every season and scented candles and silk flowers too.
I added a bunch of silk flowers to my green plants for the holidays.
I love Thanksgiving almost as much as Halloween Decor. And just about as much as I love Christmas Decorating! Hey did you know there are only 41 shopping days left till Christmas? Yup. I knew that would make your day....

 Here's the family and lots of Autumn decor on an end table in my great room. Every year it looks a little bit different. It's fun to decorate for each season of the year.
Fall picture wall....I change out the flowers and ribbon color and usually put a new swag of beads along the wrought iron picture holder.
Kitchen counters.....


Here is the Kitchen Buffet.... This cute little couple was my very first handmade Thanksgiving Decorations when I was a brand new bride. It is still around! I just keep gluing the arms back on when they fall off. lol...
Pilgrims and Indians....well....at least here are the Indians.....
Okay, now HERE arae the pilgrims....and some fake nuts and acorns....decorating...decorating..... 

Can't forget the Kiddie table I decorate for Thanksgiving every year. I got the girls some fun solar powered turkeys and pilgrims. Check them out!  And I ordered some Thanksgiving picture books online. They will LOVE EM!
The turkey bobs up and down to the light and the pilgrims sway side to side like they are dancing. SO CUTE! I picked them up from the DOLLAR STORE! WOOT!  What a FIND! 


 I love the mix of orange, yellow, green and red in our Utah Mountains right now. I am NOT ready to greet winter yet...NOT...AT....ALL!
Bridal Veil Falls hike on October day with the grandkids.....
So I try to squeeze every ounce of this fun, fall, Holiday time of year because I know it is short and around the corner I'll be scraping snow off my windshield and cursing in my head about the cold. :D Yeah, I do that sometimes.

Just above ALTA Ski Resort look what we saw hiking....it doesn't get any better than this! Enjoy the FALL Ya'll! And have fun getting ready for one of the best American holidays around....And GIVE THANKS! We are sooooo blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10