A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ariel Birthday Party for Marisa

My oldest grandchild turned 6 last week. It is hard to believe. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She is the apple of my eye.





She had an Ariel party...with a bubble machine and Nemo hot potato....

And yummy chocolate cupcakes that turned everybody's tongue bright blue! 


Blowing out the "6" candle....

Meg wanted a flounder cupcake.....
Musical chairs was fun....everybody got a prize when they got out! 

3 generations of brown eyed girls here......
 
3 cousins here, Meg, Josie and Marisa....

I loved these aqua frilly skirts they wore....so cute! 


Fascinated by trying to pop those bubbles......


Grandpa and I took turns playing with Josie and baby Dylan, grandbabies 3 and 5.

Super cute little guy......didn't make a peep.....zzzzzz

 And these were the most darling bunch of little girls at the party.....especially birthday girl!
6 years old! Woo Hoo! 

I got her a doll that looked kind of like her in her glasses.....

Then the girls all beaded a fancy bracelet....


And then we ate cupcakes and sodas and pizza! 

Then she opened all her loot......
I had to take some pictures of her cute room....Tiffany made such cute wall art for the girls.....
Super cute flowers and frames.....
And a darling curtain....
Yummy Ariel and Flounder cupcakes with fishy sprinkles.....

Gotta love a goodie bag too! 

I still can't believe she is 6! 


I love my little princesses.....what a fun-filled day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10