A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fun Fall Jars and Decorating Ideas

I love decorating for fall. It's my favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors in linens and table runners, scrapbook paper and silk flowers and leaves and amber glassware. Here are some of my favorite things this fall.
Love this Cookie Jar at Easy Peasy Chic's blog. I have done the same thing with just 
scrapbook paper and a ribbon tied on top. It's so easy! 
I save what I've designed for next year on all my holidays
 too, just in a binder with page protectors. 

We had a backyard BBQ and decorated with apples and pumpkins and fall leaves with black wrought iron and checkered tablecloths. It was so pretty! 
Some tables had pumpkins in wrought iron containers, some tables had fall leaves in a wrought iron pumpkin shape. So EASY PEASY! 

At Yeringtonflowers they did a cute Fall table decoration grouping.  Just simple mason jars
filled with pinecones, acorns and candy corn!
Easy Peasy! 


Elle Interiors  had the idea to use green apples in a glass trifle bowl to decorate.
 I love the  "green apple" colored candle too! 

Front-porch-ideas-and-more had this cute idea! 
Use gold metallic spray paint on real pumpkins for a 
dash of sparkle. I think I'll try that for my 
fireplace area this year. 
How cool is THAT look? it's cool alright....
It's a blog party did a simple but beautiful fall
mantle that looks easy to copy...
I love the leaves, pods and acorns
strung along in an easy twine garland too.  

I repainted my door from tan to red and added some Halloween decor to the bushes and a Fall Wreath to the door. It has apples, sunflowers and other dried flowers and fruits. 

Antsi-pants has this FREE printable subway art. CUTE!
What is it about Fall colors that are just so appealing? 

Pure Style Home did another fall fruits in glass idea that I loved.
I'm going to be looking for some of these glass domes.
I think they are cool and you could use them for every season.
HEREis another beautiful wreath I'd love to make .
Well, and who could resist just a plain old pile of pumpkins and some straw hay bales or an old cornstalk.
And if that's not enough, how about a cute grandkid in the mix? Yeah....she makes my day.
 Love her. Happy decorating. Gotta love a little
"punkin" like this one.....:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10