A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

School's Out For Summer!

Here's what I've been up to the last week of school.....making chicken alfredo pasta at home.... 
Check it out HERE at Weekday Chef. That is my cooking blog.  It keeps me busy when I'm bored. :D

Chicken alfredo pasta....yum! 


And we were making PINK SLIME at school......pretty cool...it's made from glue and water and borax. Check out the recipe HERE at Patties Classroom. That's my other blog. 
This is NOT the same pink slime that has been in the news....made for hamburger making.....Yuck.

And I've been babysitting my granddaughters for the weekend.  We had a boatload of fun. They love going in the jacuzzi. But you won't be finding a pic of me in a bathing suit here. I'd drop dead first. :D
We also performed our Fairy Tale plays for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades.  We had The 3 Billy Goats Gruff.....

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.....cute costumes right? Got them sooooo cheap, you'd be amazed!
We sang a few songs....with ladybugs and props..........
And then, of course, we couldn't forget about The 3 Little Pigs! We had BYU versus University of Utah in this 3 Little Pigs Story....it was funny.
Now I'm off at my cabin in the mountains of Bear Lake, playing on my quads. Life is good.


It's very peaceful out here......
a
at our cabin at Bear Lake....

And we just do what we want.....
Ahh.....summer vacation.....we'll be going to Yellowstone to river raft tomorrow...... 
I may come back next week.....or.....maybe not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10