A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo


THANKSGIVING POINT....A FUN PLACE TO PLAY WITH YOUR FAMILY..
A day on the Thanksgiving Point Farm.....with my family...Super fun time! 


Gift shop...can we have some of these little farm animals grandma?
"I like the piggy"........"I like the horse".....

Looking around at how they milk the cows and the milk assembly line...

My daughter snapped a pic with me and the grandbabies....I lub them.....


There is a lot to see on the Farm at Thanksgiving Point....And we got pony rides, a hayride, and the petting zoo all
for only $2.50.  Tiff has an annual pass to the farm so she got us in half price...COOL!  Loved THAT! 

Hey, we weigh as much as a little baby lamb!  

Hi grandma!  Look at the cute cows?  They look so soft...

We watched horses getting shod with horse shoes....did you ever see the size of those nails they
pound into the horse's hooves?  Crazy! But they say it doesn't hurt! 

But as you'll notice, they DO have to tie the horse all up.....hmmmm.......



 It was such a fun day at the Petting farm.....mostly because the weather was just so perfect. I think it was 50 degrees in UTAH IN THE WINTER!  wHAt is UP wItH  tHAt?



Giddy UP Partner!  
We couldn't get my granddaughter to go on the horse, and then the nice lady running the ponies just took her
and talked to her about petting the horse, letting it smell her hand and get to know her, and then
just sat her up on one and walked around with her....it was like magic!  


Aww....can you resist that cute face at all? Nope....not me.....

We were so amazed and appreciative....she did something she's never done before!  Woo Hoo! 

She's not too sure she likes it yet.....

Giddy-up! 

OK I'm liking this....

Look at me, look at me!  I'm riding a cute little horsie!  

Aren't these guys  cool?  Really pretty with the horns and all...
here a goat...there a goat....everywhere a goat goat....E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOO  
Uncle Devin teaches how it's done.....what a good uncle he is....

The goats kept fighting each other to get the food from the girls....It's really a Goat eat Goat World
out there isn't it?  Well....out there at the petting zoo that is....

Cool horns on these goats....probably the most fun animals to feed....we had a few
bags of corn and meal to give them....

This goat stood on this rock mountain  the whole time we were there....I guess he wishes he was on a REAL mountain somewhere.....or maybe he is just a mountain goat doin his thang.....I dunno....

Hi Grandma!  Look at this freaky goat!  Baaaa!  

Feeding the goats.....


Can you believe how UGLY this turkey is?  It looks like the face of PREDATOR, THE MOVIE!  

I did like his black and white feathers.....Turkey Turkey.....


 Acting like one of the animals..... Doesn't she look like a turkey?  LOL

A pretty peacock....we couldn't get him to open up his pretty feathers though....we kept squawking
and making honking noises.....he probably gets that a lot.....yeah...we looked dumb doing that...I'll admit it! 

Grandpa ROCKS! 

I love my gramps....

The kids loved seeing all the gentle horses....

Befriending a black beauty horse....

Feeding the ducks at the duck and swan pond....

There were little playhouses too...cute photo op! 
The highlight of the trip for me was the hayride around the farm.....so relaxing....

We're goin on a tractor ride! 

Loved the wagon ride....  

I saw this many ducks at the pond grandma! Count em....one....two.... 

 Hayride truck....without any hay in it!  I enjoyed the ride around Thanksgiving Point so much
I didn't want to get off when it was over.....so peaceful and relaxing! 

Johnny being silly on the kiddie tractor.....I think I could make one of those outta wood!   That would
look really cute at my Bear Lake cabin in the yard!  
Boy was that FUN!  Now let's go EAT LUNCH!  Rumbi here we come! 
We had a great time at the Farm at Thanksgiving Point!  The docents and
guides were all so nice and helpful and sweet to the kids....Loved our day outdoors...




1 comment:

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10