A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cookie Decorating

Last night we had a family dinner of lasagna and salad and hot, crescent rolls and candied carrots. It was a lot of fun. Then we had everybody bring their favorite sugar cookies and I had gingerbread men and all the candies and frosting. We had a cookie decorating party!
Christmas Sugar cookie decorating candies...I like putting in these plastic chip and dip holders from the dollar store.
  The little girls had fun decorating cookies and I think even the guys got into it a little bit. We had fun watching Megan dump a whole shaker of sugar on one of her cookies and Bruce, our doggie walk around constantly catching bits of sugar crystals or tiny candies. I was stuffed by the end of the night having no self control when it comes to cookies.

My Nutcracker collection....
I got some cute Christmas shirts for my 3 little girls....
So they had to pose for pictures...that got boring real fast! 
My son in his new helmet...he looks so special....
My grandbaby and her mom.... all smiles....
My daughter and her hubs

We ate a lasagna and salad and rolls  for dinner...then we decorated sugar cookies...before dessert...I think we did a fun dessert bar too! Boy we were loaded with sugar by end of the night! EEK! 
There was a lot of candy to choose from....
They were all gettin' into decorating our Christmas Cookies....
Are those "body parts" on your creation Devin? hmmmm......
Yum yum grandma! 
Josie liked watching and picking up candies....
Meg liked shaking the sugars all over her Christmas cookies!  
Doesn't she look like she's up to something?  
The girls got into it first....
Everybody was decorating after awhile....
I loved this shot....Meg loves her uncle Dev....
Can we eat one of them yet, PLEASE? 
These Sugar Cookies were loaded! 
See the sugar man? Some were a lot worse...one got a whole bottle of sugar dumped on him! Eek! 
Our Christmas Sugar Cookie creations! 
It was a sweet time. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks mom that was a lot of fun. The girls loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well some of the cookies got left behind! But don't worry, I put them in zip lock bags in the freezer. They can get them on Christmas morning when they least need a sugar rush! Hehe. The joys of being the grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! And you got some great pics! I look like I need a serious hair makeover though!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10