A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Josie's First Birthday Party

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free greeting customized with Smilebox




Josie had a birthday! Jeff and Wendy hosted her party at their house and had lots of relatives and friends over. I didn't take enough pictures but the ones I got turned out pretty cute.  I loved her little dress that looked like a black and white tutu. I never got a good shot of her cute outfit, darn! But you can tell she had a fun time.  And the homemade hamburger and hot dog buns were so yummy. I took four of them home with me!              



Jeff was cute cooking all the meat on his barbeque. And he put together her pirate slide for her too.





The cutest thing was watching my grandkids all chasing after Jeff's egg laying hens. So funny!   We got her a dress, a tutu looking pink polka dot bathing suit and cute striped and polka dot hoodie towel and a bubble lawnmower.



They were so cute!   Happy Birthday little Miss Josie!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone. Happy birthday, Josie!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10