A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter

My friend Kim, a fellow kindergarten teacher, came over the other day and brought me a treat. It is my new favorite obsession! It is Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. And it is fabulous!

It is kind of like peanut butter in consistency, but it tastes like a mild gingerbread. It is great for dipping fat pretzels into, or crackers. She brought over a bag of both, and a green apple. It is great on all three!
Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. It is SO DIVINE! 

But the best part of all is the cookie butter cookies! Oh my! They are so delicious. Check them out HERE. They are better than Oreo cookies! They are my new fav thing. I'm crushing on this Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. I have heard it also comes in other flavors, too.
I think I'm in love with my new obsession! This is bad. It is gonna be really bad for me, the overweight foodie. Dang that cookie butter. 
There is also Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Cheesecake! OMGosh. Where have I been?

 And guess what Trader Joe's 2nd most popular item sold is? Yeah, you got it. Cookie Butter. I'm going to have to go try them all, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10