A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The New View

I gave the New View a few weeks.  It is okay, but doesn't seem to keep my interest. There are things I like about it, but I know I liked it better before.

I miss the joking of Sherry Sheppard and even Jenny McCarthy. I miss that everybody talked over each other sometimes and it was very fast paced. This new group all take turns talking so politely. Well, except for Rosie.

She is just herself and says what she thinks. But lately some of her comments come out kind of OUT there. Then it is like TOTAL silence and you can hear crickets chirping. And then Whoopie will have a dumb look on her face like, "Where you goin' with THAT girl? It is kind of a weird phenom.


And I have always been kind of annoyed with the whiney, little girl voice of Rosie Perez. But I do agree with most of the things she shares. So there is that. I like the new Republican, Nicole.  She stands up for herself but with a smile and a sort of calm confidence that I like. There doesn't seem to be too many icky confrontations like there were before with Elizabeth Hassleback.


I'm going to give it another month for them to iron out the kinks. But so far it is not as good. They need to spice it up a bit so poor Whoopie isn't doing all the talking. “’The View” is the show that everyone has copied, but we are the original,” Goldberg said during the program’s opening segment. It is true that it was the first. But it isn't the most entertaining anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10