A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

St. Patricks Day Decorating


St. Patrick's Day is coming up SOON! 
This is one my favorite months of the year. My family were all IRISH! And my mom was an Irish Catholic. We REALLY celebrated St. Patrick's Day every year. I remember dinners where she would actually give us kids a bit of wine with 7 up to toast to some of her favorite SAINTS. 
Those are happy memories of sitting in the formal dining room with my 5 siblings cracking jokes and eating yummy food. I love St. Patrick's DAY!  

I don't have very many decorations for it but I always do at least my entry table and my dining room table in honor of my mother and her love of St. Patrick's Day.  I also decorate my classroom in Shamrocks, leprechauns and GREEN, glittery stuff and of course GOLD wrapped chocolates! 


So in honor of the lucky leprechauns out there, I turned my kitchen and entry hall into a bit o'green today!

And here is my classroom....we've gone green there too. 
My kitchen table is very lucky too. But alas, I have eaten all of those peanut butter cups you see there. I'm not very good at avoiding the gold when I know there is chocolate stuff inside! 


 Happy St. Patrick's Day! And may the LUCK of the IRISH always be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10