A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Granddaughter is Lena Madelyn Moss

Photo: Lena Madelyn decided last night was the night and arrived in less than 6 hours. We're so glad she's here and healthy. @devinsmoss
She is an adorable tiny doll. I wish I could cuddle her right this minute! 
Photo: Lena Madelyn Moss. Born Jan 13 @ 11:59pm. 8lbs 1oz, 20.5", enjoys sleeping and pooping.
I think she looks like me, what do YOU think? (I think all my granddaughters look like me tho.....: -)
One day old Lena Madelyn Moss, born Sunday January 13th  Born Jan 13 @ 11:59pm. 8lbs 1oz, 20.5"
She definitely did NOT want to be born on January 14th....so made it by 1 second! 
Photo: Dad's so comfy. @devinsmoss
DADDY'S GIRL......

This picture is just so cute to me. I can't believe MY DOODLEBUG IS A DAD!!!
Photo: We love our girl.
And here are the proud parents! Good job guys, she looks like she's feelin' the love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10