A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winter Dance Recital 2012

Megan and Marisa had their dance recital last week. I had to post some of the
cutest pictures I got. 
Here they are up on stage doing their ballet number....to the tune of......I want a Hippopotamus
 for Christmas....Meg loves to sing it around the house....

I made them pose around the tree before we left the house. They both have glitter in their hair and
 make-up on. They loved it! 

They are both in the same dance class this year. 

Just about to start dancing....no stage fright here! 

Cutie pies....

Here they are in their tap dancing outfits....they take ballet and tap.....
cute little hair fancies....

I loved it. They are 2 cute little ballerinas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10