A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Parties 2012

 Christmas morning was fun seeing the little faces of my granddaughters as they opened gifts they liked.

Even my 30 year old seemed to like something he got. That is rare for me to get something right. lol.

Darling Josie girl...so cute! 
I had to show some of my cute kitchen and dining room decorations......
This was the little kids' table and I had just bought some new Snowmen plates and cups from Shopko. 

this was one of my favorites....my little Pottery Barn Christmas Tree on the wall. Each pocket is for a little candy. Sweet! 
I got this $70.00 Pottery Barn tree for only $17.00 because it says Merry Christmas in  Portuguese . Who cares?  I love it anyway! 
Not as sweet as this little girl though.....she was cute in her little red shoes. 
Part of my Nutcracker collection.....
The girls and me posing right before all the chaos begins....

Wendy, Josie and Jeff's Christmas picture....
Formal Dining Room decor....
Living room desk decor....

Entry table decorations....
Grandpa playing Santa at the Family party...Mrs. Claus in back....
Thanks for a fun party guys! 

We always act out the Nativity...here are my grandkids playing shepherds...with cute little stuffed lambs....

 Singing as a group as the Nativity scenes are acted out....
These kids are both in their twenties....but they are good sports playing Joseph and Mary anyway....

My son and his cute daughter... I loved this little red sweater.....

 I made a chocolate bundt cake for the party and here it was. Too bad the sides got smashed a little on the drive up. Check out the recipe HERE at my other blog Weekday Chef.
My cute daughter and her hubs. He is the eye doctor at Lenscrafters in Southtowne Mall if you need your eyes checked. He's a very nice guy. I love buying him presents for Christmas because he is so appreciative and gets excited. That's rare in peeps over 30. 
My brother in law, his son and my hubs on the right....The 3 Kings hahaha.....
Some YUMMY Chex Munch made by my sister-in-law. Her blog recipe can be found  at Sugar-n-Spice Gals.
It was a lot of Christmas fun this year.  Now I just have to get some energy to take everything down again!! EEK!
Happy New Year everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10