A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

I had my little granddaughters for the weekend last weekend. We had do make some Thanksgiving cupcakes. They LOVE to bake with me. And I love to watch them be creative with food.

Aren't they just the cutest little girls in the world? Yeah I think so too. 

Marisa got new glasses. She is already learning to read in kindergarten. She's got a chocolate face just like her sister. We had lots of fun playing with food! 

I just started decorating for Thanksgiving too. Here's the start of my dinner table....it's getting there.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10