A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dollar Store Finds

I'm SOOOO excited to find these cute little ice cream cups. I have wanted a set of these forever. They are plastic in bright, rainbow colors and come with a little, matching spoon. They were $1.00 for a set of 2 so I bought 4 sets. SO CUTE!  


Cute little ice cream cups with spoons to match! So cute! Got them for a buck a pair! 
My grandkiddos will love eating ice cream out of these!
I also got these neat-o Betty Crocker measuring cups and measuring spoons. They came in such a cute red shade that matches my kitchen, and who couldn't use another set of measuring cups I ask? They also had a neat silicone spatula FOR A BUCK!  You can't find the silicone ones anywhere that cheap! 
Great gadgets from the Dollar Store!! 


I have like 4 sets of measuring cups, but THESE are definitely going to be a favorite! Gotta love Betty! 
And I have been needing a few more of these BBQ lighters and candle lighter sticks. I found a few pretty spoons to go in my utensil stash too.  And a pie crust for a buck! I'll have to make a cheesecake, oh DARN! What a great find today at The Dollar Store. My kitchen is flush with new, fun stuff.  
Fun Mixing Bowls 
My Rainbow Mixing bowls from my daughter. I just LOVE them!


I still haven't used my set of rainbow mixing bowls yet either!  I got them for Mothers Day in May. I will have to think of something fun to make this weekend with all my new stuff! Woo Hoo! 





1 comment:

  1. oops! I clicked too soon...

    I also love to get the Betty Crocker items at the Dollar Store... but I call it the Twenty Dollar Store :/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10