A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Father's Day Treats

This year for Father's Day I think we will do little mini bundt cakes wrapped up in  little cellophane bags with this darling little quote attached.

It reminds me of all the things dads say all the time throughout your lives when they think they are teaching you small lessons. LOL.  I guess I learned a lot from my dad. Mostly just by what kind of a helpful neighbor he was. I loved that about him. He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

I had the best dad of all time. I look forward to seeing and talking with him again someday.

This cute little subway art is darling.  It's from a profitable life's blog.  We will be at Lake Powell on Father's Day. It will be the bomb. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10