A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Decorations and Pottery Barn Kiddie Table

Well we are having fun on Spring Break this year....decorating the little kiddie table with Peter Rabbit stuff...

I've been busy trying to get rid of this "BEFORE" picture in my great room.....
Picking paint has been a nightmare....I want a pale aqua...not baby blue, not mint green, not  Tijuana, Mexico colors.... 

Stripping wallpaper....well, if you have ever done it you know....it is HORRIBLE!   don't wanna go there ever again.

I actually went over to Wallpaper Warehouse  to look at some Sherman Williams paint samples...there were
little old ladies over there BUYING WALLPAPER!   Somebody needs to tell them the 80s called and want their wallpaper back....snicker....
Going back to the store a million times to pick and repick paint colors....You should have seen this pile before I whittled it down to just 8 colors.......I'm sooooo decisive! 


So......I got out all the Easter Decorations last Saturday....I'm on Spring Break...Woo Hoo!  And so I've
spent some time decorating the one room that still looks normal and not like a disaster area....

So I'm trying to paint my great room while hosting Easter dinner.....not fun.....not  fun  AT ALL!  

I gotta take a break from all the mess....and go decorate....here's the coffee table decorations....

The living room looks cute....but everything is getting covered with DUST from all the sanding!  

My dog Brucie doesn't know what to make of it!  "Get me outta here man, what the heck!"  

Kitchen Table decorations...super cute! 

I got new placemats this year....they look really springy

Changed out the Winter floral for spring flowers and little glittery eggs....

I have some pink ribbons I still have to change out here....I have the fall colored ribbons up still...

Cute new Easter napkins in the holder....

And I filled my little glass jars with eggs and candies and added my egg dishes to the plate rack...I almost
have little plates for every season now....

Little pastel taffy would have looked cuter than tootsie pops though...
I have pastel blue and sage green plates I'll have to choose from when I set the table...

Got out the Spring Flowers too...

Front entry table...I love the cute Happy Easter I just got from Tai Pan...and the little ceramic dotted egg...

I got the cute egg runner last year and the cute, white egg candle at Kohls after the season sale... I think I've got
an egg theme going on here.....I love it! 

Mr and Mrs. Bunny....too bad my dog Brucie bit the boy bunny's eyeball out!  He's a devious dog. Sometimes
we call him Brucifer when he's naughty like that...he can be a bully to stuffed animals he doesn't like...

spring flowers too....and lots of bunnies and eggs....

I love this picture of my granddaughter Marisa.....she's my little bunny....
And I had some fun candy for this bunny dish but guess who ate it all? ....snicker....

I used to have a collection of these beautiful mercury glass eggs...till little kiddos loved them too much and cracked them...:( I hope I can find some more this season....
Spring floral arrangement in the corner....I think I'm all ready for Easter finally....I'll just close the door
on the room that looks like a bomb blew off in there....

My little grand kids  Peter Rabbit table...I got the table for $28 bucks at Down Home East
and the decorations for 40% off at Pottery Barn Kids....Plates and utensils  from Target $1.00


 My little bitty grandkids will love this....

Now I just have
to figure out what to make for dinner.......
Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10