A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

PEI WEI Kind of Night

We went to see Sherlock Holmes at the theater last night.  And on the way home we stopped at my fav place Pei Wei for some Teriyaki Chicken and Crab Wontons.  These things are such a yummy treat.


This lady in back of me in line told me to get some of these....that they were  "To  DIE FOR!"



 I always ask everybody in restaurants what they think is good and I ask them what they are ordering!  ....most of them are happy to chat with me....Crab Wontons are a great appetizer!  She was right on that tip!  They are only $2 bucks for 2 of them......Aren't they pretty?


I always get sugar snap peas on my Teriyaki Chicken....I just like them !  

I love the ambiance, the service, the colored, neon lighting, the  chop sticks...everything about this place!  
I love the red and black decor....and watching all the cooks do their thing in the stir fry kitchen....


Pei Wei, you ARE my favorite .....I want to go back and eat there tonight already!
And the movie wasn't bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10