A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey Dinner Birthday Party for Devin

Devi's birthday was last week. I can't believe all my kids are grown up. What happened to the time. It seems like just yesterday I was walking them all down the street to the park to play, or we were all running around one of the Los Angeles museums looking at cool stuff.
His little nieces.....They adore him!  
So since some of my kids were going to the inlaws' houses for Thanksgiving this year I decided to do mine early. We did a party  and had turkey and all the sides.
My favorite Thanksgiving dish...Fresh Cranberry Salad...yummy! 

Some of my favorites are here. Fresh cranberry salad and cornbread stuffing. It's the very best.  My recipes are HERE at Weekday Chef, my other blog. Can you believe I forgot to take a shot of the beautiful turkey? Yeah. I did. Figures.

Happy 26th to Devin Sean Moss!  
My grand kids got into blowing out the candles. Aren't they just sweet? It was a fun time. We played a fun board games. It was a present  called LOGO.

It's where you try to remember all these products and their jingles and advertising from the past. It was pretty fun. I recommend it.
She loved my little pine cone turkeys. Link HERE for the tutorial. 
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10