A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner Decoration and Celebration


Thanksgiving Dinner Celebration
We had a great time on Thanksgiving. My sister-in-law did all the cooking. We just brought side dishes. She set a beautiful table and had just remodeled. I had to take some pictures of all her cute Thanksgiving decor.

Beautiful Table Decorations for Thanksgiving...with fun new dishes!  
Pretty Centerpiece and Table runner


Here's my husband and my inlaws....
I loved this shelf arrangement....

And this cute end table...

Here's our hosts....Uncle Dallas and Aunt Robin
Another cute shelf in the living room...
Stairway decorations...
Grandpa and Grandma......oh and ..my hubs....

Front Entry Table Decor.....

Aren't these pilgrims just so cute? But where are their mouths? How are they gonna eat? 
Front entry turkey decorations...Loved that mirror and the candle too...

The newlyweds.....
More cute Thanksgiving decor...
And more newlyweds! Michael and Heather....

My yummy homemade rolls and Bear Lake  raspberry jam....

Grandpa's delicious cranberry relish....
Cute nieces....Heather and Becky.... (Becky is a teacher like me...mmhmm)
Have to have some green bean casserole! 
Family dinner.....
My favorite salad....fresh cranberry....Check out the recipe HERE at Weekday Chef.

My son  made this spinach salad....doesn't it look yummy? So pretty too! 

My Sister in law and her hubs....She made a delicious meal! 
Side dishes....
My daughter-in-law made these cute mini apple pies....So cute! 

My niece made this to die for sweet potato casserole....gotta get me THAT recipe....so yummy! 

Cute kitchen decorations....I had to snap this tray my sister in law made....LOVED it!

We all put on Christmas shirts and took some crazy pictures....

My son was a fake "stand in" for Caleb, who is on a mission in Texas.....see his head sized picture? 

Such wacky kids....so cute....

Grandpa Don and Grandma Merlene....Darling! 
My family...
It was a lot of fun....
I love holidays...Thanks for all the fun on Thanksgiving guys! 


1 comment:

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10