A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grandpa's 85th Birthday Party


My little doll just woke up....so sweet!
The hubs sister Robin  hosted a fun dinner party for Grandpa's birthday last Sunday. We ate and talked while the kids jumped on the trampoline.

Cousins having a jumping marathon
 Then we played a game "How Well Do You Know grandpa?" made up by Aunt Robin. It was funny. Here are the highlights.
Grandpa opening presents....Robin getting ready to do the game... 
The brothers hangin out......
My family (they are kinda anti social....they keep to themselves...don't mix well) 
Cousins table...
At this point in the party either my son got bored or I left my camera on the table within his reach....or both...Here he is entertaining himself with his own funny faces......snicker......


Here's his "I'm special" look....if you don't stop that your face will stay that way! 
He's not listening...mmmhmmm  I'm so proud....
Here's the brothers sitting together and our whole family posing for a family picture.

2 generations here...
We played this game with questions like "What was grandpa's occupation" and Where did grandpa go to school?" My hubs had funny answers like "gravedigger" and "the dark ages". He kept us all laughing. 

Most of the family here....
My inlaws... September 2011
 Happy Birthday! You're the best grandpa ever! And don't they make a cute couple?



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10