A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Utah Hikes (Cecret Lake, Mary's Lake, Bell Canyon Reservoir)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow generated with Smilebox


We had fun hiking to Secret Lake, Dog Lake, Mary's Lake and Bell Canyon Reservoir the last 2 weeks.  Here's some of the cool stuff we saw there. Utah is so beautiful in the fall with all the trees changing colors.

  We are looking for the perfect spot for a whole family picture. I hope I find it soon! When I do I'm going to get everyone together, take pictures and have a fun picnic. Then I'll blow it up, make a cool frame for it, and put it on the wall at the cabin.

 Now if I can only choose between beautiful and more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10