A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Halloween Decorating.....

Do you know how much I love Halloween? No, you probably can't imagine. It's my favorite holiday I can't help myself when I start decorating the first week in September. It's an illness....I know....

And I'm still lovin this Skeleton Bundt Cake I made....it was YUM! 

I got this basket last year with 2 cloth inserts, One is for Halloween,
the other one is for Thanksgiving....me likeee!



Here's my spooky Halloween Decorating Dining room....

Tiffany got me the ball tree one year for my birthday...does my daughter KNOW ME? Oh yeah...she gets me! 

These spider salt and peppers were my latest and fav find! So cute! 

My crazy Halloween Decorating placemats....and this year I got BLACK PLATES!   Love them! 

I got this thick, felt, spiderweb runner from Pier 1 Imports...only  $10 bucks!  

My other favorite find from Pier 1 was these glass glittery  kabobs you spread all over the table...there were ghosts, black glass bats, orange pumpkins.. Pirate GOLD.....so cute! 

And my Skeletor runner from Kohls....snicker.....


You can never have too many ghosts or spiderwebs....can you? 

Poor John had to replace all the batteries in all my pumpkins.....I have a gazillion!  And I never turn them off!  
I changed out my summer flowers to October Halloweeny stuff...Love my witchy woman.....

The table looks cute all lit up with candles....


Frankie and his pals....

Witch Helga's tin cousin....


I made John and I some caramel apples. This kit is THE BOMB! One minute in the microwave! So easy and yummy! 

Door hanger...It does get annoying hearing that jingle every time you go out....but it's so cute! 

Close up of Skeletor....Halloween Decorating is so much FUN! 


I loved how this little corner turned out.....Helga the Witch...she's ready with her bucket of treats.... 

My front entry table...full of my Halloween Stuff.


End tables....I got the glittery spider candle holders from Hobby Lobby for half off!  


Halloween Decor

I still have to go find some candy corn for my skeleton bowl....

Later I filled the spiderweb bowl with purple and orange mercury glass balls I got at Rodworks for 25 cents each!
I couldn't believe the deals they had at the 50 % off blowout. Luckily 2 of my girls were with me! 

I'm not done with this table....it still needs some work....I've eaten half the candy pumpkins! Oh NO! 

I've got to get some fall flowers or something....

Stuff hanging here and there....

Need some fall flowers here too....I'll have to go shopping.....snicker.....


Gotta find some more fun candies...well...I still have like 7 weeks.....maybe  I'll wait.....

My cute Marisa....I bet I can find a cute Halloween frame for her cute mug! 

I have 2 more little plates somewhere  that go on this little rack....but I can't find them yet....
I'll have to work on that...In the meantime.....Have fun decorating for fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10