A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tree advent calendar

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/telluride-advent-calendar-new/
Telluride Advent Calendar

Pottery Barn Advent Calendar Tree

I'm going to be a copycat!  I have been staring at this cute advent calendar Christmas Tree at Pottery Barn for waaaaaayyyy tooooo long!  It's time I just went and made one. After all, I've taken 6 years plus 3 summer school sessions of sewing all the way to tailoring in college. I surely need to not let my sewing skills die on the vine.

I'm on my way to Joanne's Crafts to pick up some cute Christmas material and embellishments. Next post....my TREE!  Now I just need to get into the mood to put up my REAL tree!  Does anybody wanna come over and help me?  Geesh.  I need some Christmas spirit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10