A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week of Movies


We saw a really good movie yesterday. It was the new one called THOR. I loved the cute blonde star of it and Natalie Portman was good in it too. The bad guys are all really cute too.


 It has everything a good movie should; a love story, special effects, good dialogue and a really interesting problem and an equally inventive solution with a surprise at the end.



Everybody I've talked to who has seen it really loved it.

Another one we saw was I Am Number Four. It was a bit cheesy but it had a good ending that will probably soon become a sequel. It would really appeal to the younger than 20 set.



It also has lots of not to bad to look at people in it; one of my favorites is Timothy Oliphant. He is a real badass in every one of his movies and on cable. I like that in a guy I guess. :D It is another supernatural story.


It had been such a long time since I'd been drawn to see a movie. Most of the time they seem just so depressing, or too much skin or too much swearing. It makes me just want to rent a Redbox.  I am glad that there are some good decent and clean movies out there to choose from.  I wish Hollywood would get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10