A PLACE TO COOK, CRAFT, CREATE, REMAKE AND PLAN SOME FUN PARTIES FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Marisa's Preschool Musical Show




Marisa Belle, my first grandbaby had her preschool "graduation" the other night. It sure was sweet seeing 60 kids up on tiny little chairs singing the likes of "I'm a Little Teapot Short and Stout" to the piano.
Here she is getting a little shy when she see's the stage full of chairs and realizes SHE is part of the show....snicker.....Tiff had to talk her down.....snicker ......




Megan always knows where to find the fun..."Hey let's go look at the balloons, man!"


Mom, do I HAVE to? Yes, and you'll like it...I promise....


Do you think your teacher will let us have these cool balloons later?





Megan liked watching the singing for about 10 minutes and then she got a little bored. We took turns holding her on our lap. She is just the cutest little thing.  She was running away from Marisa with a favorite rock in her hand and Marisa calling for her to give it back.....finally Marisa pooped out and Megan came over to me and said, "And you'll NEVER, ever find it!"  I laughed out loud.  Tiff said it is from a movie. She cracks me up though. 2 1/2!






I didn't get any good ones of the group....I zoomed in too close I guess...




She did look like she was having fun most of the time....




Here we are taking some fun pictures...




After singing the kids went backstage and we watched a dvd of everything they did all year....20 minutes later....

We took more pictures and the kids all got their certificates....




So cute!  Boy they rake in the dough at a preschool....they had like 120 kids x $100 per month. And this gal has two preschools!  Makes my paycheck feel kinda tiny......Oh well.....congrats my Marisa Belle!  

2 comments:

  1. They are both growing up so fast! I can't believe how big they've already gotten since we last saw them. And that was only a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Tiff said that shirt Megan was wearing was Marisa's shirt at the beginning of this year of preschool! She'd outgrown it and it's perfect for Meg now! crazy!

    ReplyDelete

It is so COOL that you are Commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10